Leven Retreat Holiday Apartments
Leven Retreat - Oak and Owl Apartments
The apartments are semi-detached, and guests have sole use of their self-contained apartment via a private entrance fitted with a keysafe lock.
Owl cn sleep three adults or two adults and two children. Owl has a fold down sofa bed which can sleep one adult or two children, along with up to two adults in the bedroom.
Oak can sleep up to two adults.
For availability and prices, and to book, please visit: us at Holiday Lettings: Oak Apartment: http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/kinlochleven/6310803 and Owl Apartment: http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/kinlochleven/6310914.
- There is plenty of parking - free, on-site, secure, private, and accessible by the disabled.
- The apartments are child- and pet-friendly (pets by prior arrangement please).
- Both apartments are on the ground floor, with no internal stairs, and with ramp entrances.
- Both apartments have a lounge/diner/kitchen with either a double sofa bed (Owl), or a double sofa (Oak), and one bedroom with twin beds or king-size bed (zip & link).
- Oak has a shower room with two basins, a shower unit, and a toilet; Owl has a bathroom with an over-bath shower, a bath, a basin, and a toilet.
- Heating is by thermostatically-controlled electric radiators.
- Fixtures and fittings include: electric hob and oven with extractor hood, combi microwave/oven/grill, toaster, kettle, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, and iron & board.
- Crockery, cutlery, glassware, kitchenware, pans and utensils are provided.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Eating-out is within 1/2 mile.
Included in the price are:
- All heating and power.
- Bed linen, duvets and towels.
- DVD player, TV, radio/CD player.
- Board games, and a small library of books, magazines and DVDs.
Each apartment is provided with a welcome folder containing:
- Instructions for the heating/hot water and kitchen appliances and recycling.
- Emergency information and contact details.
- Lists of easy Kinlochleven walks, and longer hill-walks recommended by "The Scotsman"'s Robin Howie - an expert Munro-bagger.
- Lists of local car-free activities.
- Information on local flora and fauna and nature activities.
- Local places to eat and drink.
- Local art and craft information.
- Public transport information.
Please note that credit cards are not accepted - cheques or cash only . Or book via Holiday Lettings: Oak Apartment: http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/kinlochleven/6310803 and Owl Apartment: http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/kinlochleven/6310914.